Analyze your data efficiently in a team!
- Establish user rights for different users with the admin system.
- Merge two MAXQDA projects into one.
- Share only parts of your project with someone else by using the teamwork export feature.
- Different users log in with different user names which makes it possible to distinguish later who created which code etc.
- Work on the same project but hide the codes assigned by others for a clear mind.
- Code the same data separately and calculate the intercoder agreement.
There are three main styles for working in a team:
- Take turns: All team members work on the same project file alternately.
- Exchange parts: All team members work with the same data material and exchange their codings, memos, and variables.
- Work separately and merge results: All team members work with different data and merge their partial projects to one single project.