A free update for MAXQDA 11 was released. This updates features new functions besides various improvements. To update MAXQDA, open “? > Search for updates from the MAXQDA menu bar.
See what’s new in MAXQDA 11.0.3:
- Better performance when opening projects with many documents
- Code-relations-browser and the complex retrieval option ‘intersection’ now available for images
- When opening a document that is linked to a video file, the Multi-Media-Browser only opens up, if the media player feature is switched on
- The option “Reset activations” does not affect the selection of coding stripes
- Example projects are now saved in your “public documents“ folder
- “Activation via variable” option includes document group names
- Time frames and size of video preview images can be set in the options menu
- Better color mixtures for overlapping codes when coded text is displayed in color
- Better timestamp setting during transcriptions
- Better memo export from the “Retrieved Segments” window
- Export of coded media segments to Excel and HTML includes start and end times
Further information about this and any other MAXQDA updates can be found in the release notes.