Registration for the 16th CAQD (the annual MAXQDA user conference) is now open. This year, for the first time, the conference will take place in Berlin, one of Europe’s most fascinating cities. The conference runs for two days, march 6th & 7th. As usual, it is a great opportunity to participate in a variety of MAXQDA-related workshops for users of all skill levels, from the very beginner to the experienced user. Further highlights are the keynotes held by Prof. Clarence Gravlee (University of Florida, United States) and Prof. Udo Kuckartz (University of Marburg, Germany).
Visit the CAQD to:
- Attend various MAXQDA-related workshops in English, Spanish, and German
- Network with researchers from around the globe
- Get in touch with the developers at the User-meets-Developer forum
17 workshops on MAXQDA and research methods
- Beginners workshops in German, English and Spanish
- Systematic Reviews with MAXQDA
- Mixing Methods and Data Types for Analysing Open-ended Questions
- Qualitative Text Analysis
- und many more…
About the CAQD:
The MAXQDA user conference is an annual conference which is hosted by the Marburg Research Group for Methods & Evaluation and the Philipps-University Marburg. The CAQD offers high quality presentations on qualitative research and MAXQDA and is the perfect chance to make contact with researchers from all over the world!