DIAGRAM DESIGNS AND OPTIONS
- New color schemes for charts and diagrams.
- Pick your own color for single-colored, ascending, and descending color schemes.
- Edit the maximum axis size in diagrams.
- Save the color and font settings of a diagram as the new default setting for all new diagrams.
- Apply the color, font, and axis settings of a diagram to all currently opened diagrams of the same type.
- Improved workflow and dialogue windows for easier editing of the text elements in a diagram.
- Visualize code distribution across your data with the new “Heatmap” option in the Code Matrix Browser.
- Lemmatize words in a Word Cloud to group words together by their base form. Hover over a word in the Word Cloud to view which words are grouped together.
- Import transcripts that were created with the automatic transcription tool “HappyScribe”.
- Import images or screenshots directly from the clipboard by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+V or CMD+V in the main 4-window user interface.
- You can now paraphrase data in Paraphrase mode and apply codes or memos to your data at the same time.
- Insert a new memo for a segment currently displayed in the Retrieved Segments window. Right-click on the segment to see the new option in the context menu.
- Add a comment to a coded segment directly from the “New code” window.
- While using a function that offers a lemmatization feature, the lemmatization language is now preset to the same language as the MAXQDA interface (if it exists). A language change in one function now changes the preset in all other functions as well.
- While exporting memos into a teamwork export, you no longer have to select codes as well.
- The Smart Coding Tool now displays image segments while working with coded segments from images or PDF documents.
- Streamlined use of icons in the Similarity Analysis and the Summary Table windows.
- Right-click on a document and use the new option in the context menu to add the document to an existing or a new document set.
- A new option was added to the Code System preferences to switch from regular drag-to-code mode to click-to-code mode. If this mode is activated you can code a selected segment by simply clicking on a code in the code system.
- Improved layout for the Intercoder coefficient Kappa results table.
- Improved styling for memos, comments, and paraphrases in the Document Browser sidebar.
- Fixes an issue while using code favorites to code segments with one click where codes were removed from the code favorites window.
- Fixes an issue while using a specific keyboard shortcut to apply a code to a segment in the Smart Coding Tool, that caused some memos to disappear.
- Fixes an issue while switching between items in the stop list or go list organizer in MAXDictio. It’s now easier to see which list is currently selected.
- Fixes an issue while interactively clicking on a search item in the lexical search results table where displayed coding stripes in the Document Browser were reloaded.
- Fixes an issue while importing literature data from Endnote where the import options were spaced too close together in the import dialogue.
- Fixes an issue while importing documents using the “Structured Text” import where specific text elements caused the software to stop working.
- Fixes an issue while exporting text documents with color-coded text to PDF where the color highlights were missing if the document was exported from the Document Browser window.
- Fixes an issue while exporting documents with line-numbered text using the anonymization feature where the exported text is converted to paragraph numbering.
- Fixes an issue while displaying codes with code memos in the Summary Grid where all memos were displayed with the regular memo icon.
- Fixes an issue while displaying code co-occurrences for coded image segments that originated from PDF files where the image frame of the intersection was not displayed correctly.
- Fixes an issue while copying content from the “Intercoder coefficient Kappa” window to a different text editor (Mac only).
- Fixes an issue while applying the “only activated documents” filter in a Summary Grid where certain elements were displayed correctly.