- SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
- New language option “German” added. You can now analyze the sentiment of German tweets.
- Import transcripts that were created with the automatic transcription tool “Voicedocs”.
- Project backup files now have the word “_backup” added to their file name to make backups easier to identify.
- Improved Performance when importing RIS Data with attachments.
- Fixes an issue while retrieving overlapping segments of more than two codes using the Complex Coding Query.
- Fixes an issue while refreshing a Code Matrix Browser with the code hierarchy switched off, where the window did not refresh and had to be reopened .
- Fixes an issue while calculating the document text length for some documents that contained invisible characters.
- Fixes an issue while editing a Code Relations Browser where deleting a column from the table automatically switched on the code hierarchy view option.
- Fixes an issue where removing a Memo from a set in the Memo Manager was not possible.
- Fixes an issue while autocoding search results in the overview of coded segments where additional segments were coded unintentionally.
- Fixes an issue while opening the Smart Coding Tool via the “Codes” tab where Paraphrased Segments where listed as codes.
- Fixes an issue while merging two project files containing identically named focus group transcripts.
- Fixes an issue while using “Refresh and Apply Stop List” in the results window of “Word Frequencies” where merged rows were split.
- Fixes an issue while using “Refresh and apply Stop List” in the results window of “Word Frequencies” where an incorrect TTR and percentages were displayed.
- Fixes an issue while linking documents to a media file where coded segments were temporarily not displayed in the side bar of the Document Browser.
- Fixes an issue while displaying shadows for imported images in MAXMaps.
- Fixes an issue while importing document variables from EXCEL, where variables were not recognized correctly if blank spaces were added to the end of a variable name.
- Fixes an issue while importing RIS data where PDF files were not embedded in the project file.
- Fixes an issue where importing an .str transcript linked to a media file was not possible (Mac only).
- Fixes an issue while exporting the Code System as .mtr file where the hierarchal structure of the Code System was not maintained.
- Fixes an issue while exporting the Overview of Coded Segments where a hidden column was not exported.
- Fixes an issue while double-clicking on a node in the Code Matrix Browser where the respective coded segments were not displayed in the Retrieved Segments window.
- Fixes an issue while displaying progress bars, where in some instances the bars were not visible on computers running macOS Big Sur.
- Fixes an issue while displaying only activated documents or codes in the Code Matrix Browser where subsequently activating documents or codes did not work correctly.
- Fixes an issue where it was not possible to display favorite variables in the Overview of Coded Segments.
- Fixes an issue while deactivating documents where the wrong column would no longer be displayed in the Code Matrix Browser.
- Fixes an issue while copying segments from the Smart Coding Tool where pasting these segments was not possible.
- Fixes an issue while copying Document Memos in the Document System where the content of the Memo was not included.
- Fixes an issue while autocoding search results in the “Retrieved Segments” window where segments were coded twice.
- Fixes an issue while adding a new code to the Code System in the Smart Coding Tool where codes assigned to a segment were temporarily no longer visible.