Verification of your Student / PhD Candidate Status
A: Verification via current (PhD) student identification upload
Student licenses can be purchased from students and PhD candidates who verify their current student / PhD status. To verify your status you need to upload your current student / PhD candidate identification.
These documents are accepted for student verification
1. Valid, current student ID with name and expiration date
If your student ID has no expiration date:
2. Official, current university transcript indicating the name of the university and the student.
3. Current enrollment verification certificate
4. Official, current university tuition bill indicating name of the university and the student.
These documents cannot be accepted
1. Expired Student ID
2. Student ID without expiration date.
3. Only a screenshot of your online account (without uploading a student ID in the same document)
B: Verification via Shibboleth
Verify your status with your institutional e-mail
Only for universities in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
By clicking the button below you are redirected to our verification partner asknet where you can verify your status with one of the two options described above.