Free MAXQDA project viewer
With the free MAXQDA Reader everyone can view and browse through MAXQDA projects. This makes it easier to share your results with your team members or trainers.
Knowledge Management – All knowledge resources (e.g. in organizations) can be made available to specific target groups without the risk of data manipulation.
Teaching – Professors can view their students’ project data and comment on their work. Read-only project files let you track and discuss distinct stages of the analysis process.
Research Centers, Museums or Libraries – Data can be made accessible for viewing without giving any control away that might lead to changes in the original data.
Teamwork – Teams can track and discuss several stages and steps throughout the analytical process on uneditable files. You can then easily distribute these materials within a research institute.
Evaluation – Examiners are able to easily view and appraise their students’ project data.
Reader for MAXQDA 2020
- Trace and understand each step of analysis
- Read documents and memos
- View codes
- Activate documents and codes
- Conduct text retrievals and search for specific terms
- Activate documents via document variables
- Create overviews of your memos, links, attributes, code frequencies and retrieved segments