Today we published a new update for MAXQDA for Mac, Release 11.1.2. Among new features and bug fixes it also includes three new interface languages: Czech, Italian and French.
New Features and improvements
- New interface languages: Czech, Italian, French
- New design for table export
- Improved display of color coded segments
- Improved performance for importing documents from spreadsheet
- Copy rows in overviews to clipboard with cmd+C
- Export Quote Matrix as RTF, ODT, and HTML file
- New option to include summaries in teamwork import
- Fixes an issue with F4 and F5 in opened Multimedia Browser window
- Fixes an issue with begin and end of multimedia segments
- Fixes an issue with editing coded segments displayed in Retrieved Segments window
- Fixes an issue with creating new timestamps
- Fixes an issue with subcode aggregation for statistic for subcodes
- Fixes an issue with sorting order in Retrieved Segments window
- Fixes an issue with coding stripe display in PDF documents
- Fixes an issue with configuration table and with intercoder agreement
- Fixes an issue with color dialog in MAXMaps
How to update MAXQDA for Mac
Updating is easily done from within the program. Simply click on the help menu > “?” and select > “Search for updates”.
If an update is available, you will be asked if you want it to be downloaded and installed. If you click “Yes”, the program will be closed, the update downloaded and installed, and the program will be opened back up again.