MAXReader – A free MAXQDA project reader (for Windows and Mac)
With the free MAXReader everyone can view, search for, browse and “dig through” MAXQDA projects.
- Knowledge Management – All knowledge resources (e.g. in organizations) can be made available to specific target groups without manipulation of the data.
- Evaluation – Examiners are able to easily see and understand their student’s project data.
- Research Centers, Museums or Libraries – Data can be made accessible for viewing without giving any control away that might lead to changes in the original data.
- Teaching – Professors can view their student’s project data in order to comment on their work. Real project read-only files allow you to track and discuss distinct stages of the qualitative data analysis process.
- In Teamwork – Teams can track and discuss several stages and steps throughout the analytical process on un-editable files. You can then easily distribute these uneditable materials within a research institute.
With the free MAXReader, you can:
- Understand different steps of the analysis
- Read documents and memos
- View codes
- Activate documents and codes
- Conduct a Text Retrieval
- Print Documents, create Smart Publisher reports
- Export Code System, Document System, Retrieved Segments, Document Browser
- Create visualizations with the visual tools
- Create overviews of memos, links, attributes, code frequencies, Retrieved Segments
- Search for specific terms
Download MAXReader for Windows
Download the free MAXReader to open and browse MAXQDA projects. Download MAXReader for Windows
Download MAXReader for Mac
Download the free MAXReader to open and browse MAXQDA projects. Download MAXReader for Mac