MAXReader – A free MAXQDA project reader (for Windows and Mac)
With the free MAXReader everyone can view, search for, browse and “dig through” MAXQDA projects.
- Knowledge Management – All knowledge resources (e.g. in organizations) can be made available to specific target groups without manipulation of the data.
- Evaluation – Examiners are able to easily see and understand their student’s project data.
- Research Centers, Museums or Libraries – Data can be made accessible for viewing without giving any control away that might lead to changes in the original data.
- Teaching – Professors can view their student’s project data in order to comment on their work. Real project read-only files allow you to track and discuss distinct stages of the qualitative data analysis process.
- In Teamwork – Teams can track and discuss several stages and steps throughout the analytical process on un-editable files. You can then easily distribute these uneditable materials within a research institute.
With the free MAXReader, you can:
- Understand different steps of the analysis
- Read documents and memos
- View codes
- Activate documents and codes
- Conduct a Text Retrieval
- Print Documents, create Smart Publisher reports
- Export Code System, Document System, Retrieved Segments, Document Browser
- Create visualizations with the visual tools
- Create overviews of memos, links, attributes, code frequencies, Retrieved Segments
- Search for specific terms