MAXQDA Professional Trainer:
Dr. Gabriela Martínez Sainz
|Language(s)||English, Portuguese (Brasil), Spanish|
- Starter Workshop
- Advanced Workshops
- Qualitative Evaluation
- Mixed Methods
- Audio-Video Analysis
Qualitative Research, Online Research, Interviews, Discourse Analysis, Content Analysis, Observations, Focus groups. Mixed-methods, Think-aloud tasks
- Consulting services are offered to Higher Education institutions at graduate and postgraduate levels.
- Consulting and technical assistance services to governmental and public organizations.
- Consulting and technical assistance services to non-governmental organizations and charities.
- Teaching sessions on research design, implementation and evaluation.
- Teaching sessions in the design of research instruments.
- Teaching sessions/consultancy services on Ethics.
I have used MAXQDA in the following research projects:
- Qualitative study of educators’ understandings of human rights including interviews, observations, document analysis and think-aloud tasks (University of Cambridge).
- Qualitative elite interviews for the UNESCO funded study on online hate speech (University of Oxford).
- Qualitative study of youth activism and digital trajectories including interviews, content analysis and focus groups (CEBRAP, Centro Brasilerio de Analisé e Planjeamento).
- Qualitative study on children as human rights activists for the Day of the General Discussion of the Committee of the Rights of the Child including survey analysis, interviews, focus groups and visual methods (Child Rights Connect and Queen's University Belfast).
- Qualitative study on digital activism, privacy rights and data protection of children and adolescents including content analysis of videos, websites and public policies (Centre for Human Rights Studies).
- Qualitative study of climate change education programmes including content analysis and surveys (University College Dublin).
- Qualitative study of digital technologies for global citizenship education including elite interviews, content analysis and focus groups (Dublin City University).
- GAGLIARDONE, I.; GAL, D.; ALVES, T.; MARTINEZ SAINZ, G.: Countering Online Hate Speech. Paris : UNESCO, 2015, ISBN: 9789231001055, Home page: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/ images/0023/002332/233231e.pdf
- MARTINEZ SAINZ, G.: Afectividad y empatía como base para la educación en derechos humanos In: Educación de la afectividad en México. Orígenes y perspectivas..1 ed. México: Editorial Porrúa, 2012. Referências adicionais : México/Espanhol., ISBN: 9786070911323
Back to overview