- State-of-the-art Thematic Analysis Software. Easily identify and analyze patterns of themes in text documents, interview transcripts, journal articles, images, and more
- Wide range of visualization tools: word clouds, charts, tables, concept maps, and more
- Offers annotation, coding, lexical search, and dictionary based analysis tools
- Easy to use and learn thanks to its user-friendly interface. We also offer a wide range of free video tutorials and other learning materials ideal for new users
- 100% identical on Windows and Mac
Free MAXQDA Trial for Windows and Mac
Download our free and fully functional trial version and try MAXQDA with your own research data – or use the included example projects. Once you’ve filled out the form below you’ll receive an e-mail with the download link and free learning resources like our video tutorials and manuals.
Qualitative analysis software
for Windows and Mac.
MAXQDA is the best choice for your thematic analysis. It works with a wide range of data types and offers powerful tools for thematic analysis, such as coding, visualization, mixed methods, statistical, and quantitative content analysis tools.