Professional MAXQDA Trainer Program
The Professional MAXQDA Trainer Program is designed for experienced MAXQDA users who have mastered at least basic functions of MAXQDA and enjoy teaching others how to use MAXQDA in their projects.
- Duration: 1 year (with possibility to extend the trainer membership for another year)
- Start: applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Fees: free of charge
- Your role as a trainer: Being part of the Professional Trainer Program carries no obligation in itself. As a trainer you are free to decide when, where and which type of training services you would like to offer to MAXQDA users. But in order to extend your membership for another year, we expect you to to deliver at least 2 training units within a year and report annually on your trainer activities
VERBI’s role: VERBI Software GmbH (MAXQDA) is not involved in, or takes no responsibility for any kind of payment, salary, quotation, or sending of invoices for any workshops. The Professional MAXQDA Trainer Program acts as a liaison between MAXQDA users who need technical and methodological guidance and MAXQDA trainers who have the necessary expertise.
Professional MAXQDA Trainers have the following advantages:
A free one-year license for MAXQDA Analytics Pro after one year of active membership
Access to 20% discount codes for workshop participants on license purchase
Free workshop licenses for participants of their workshops, webinars and trainings
Access to our trainer portal, which provides valuable video resources, workshop presentations, guides, research examples, promotion tips and many more useful trainer resources
VIP customer service
VIP customer service for the MAXQDA Technical Support
A trainer profile on the VERBI website
Advertisement of private workshops
Opportunity to advertise privately organized workshops and webinars on the VERBI website, social networks and various newletters
Network with other professionals
Opportunity to network with other MAXQDA professionals, share expertise, and collaborate with peers during exclusive MAXQDA events like MQIC, MAXDAYS, Methodentag, etc.
RequirementsTo become a registered Professional MAXQDA Trainer, the candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- A graduate degree: to demonstrate experience in conducting research. A Master’s degree is sufficient.
- Expertise in MAXQDA’s basic functions (at least)
- Experience of conducted at least one research project using MAXQDA
- Speaking English or German for communication with our team
- Being communicative and enjoying teaching
- Ability to conduct at least 2 training units within a year
1. Online Application
Fill out the online application form and attach all the necessary documents indicated in the application form.
The program admissions team reviews your application and invites you to an online interview if you match the program requirements.
3. MAXQDA Trainer
After succesful application we activate your trainer profile on the VERBI website and you receive all associated benefits.