- for coding qualitative data like interviews, surveys, transcripts, focus groups, text/videos/audio files, images, tweets, and more
- for analysis and visualization of research data: wordclouds, charts, tables, mind maps, and much more
- for a wide range of coding tools: in-vivo coding, creative coding, open coding, memos, paraphrases, and more
- easy-to-use thanks to its user friendly interface. We also offer a wide range of free video tutorials and other learning materials ideal for new users
- 100% identical on Windows and Mac
Free MAXQDA Trial for Windows and Mac
Download our free and fully functional trial version and try MAXQDA with your own research data – or use the included example projects. Once you’ve filled out the form below you’ll receive an e-mail with the download link and free learning resources like our video tutorials and manuals.
Qualitative coding software
for Windows and Mac.
MAXQDA is the best choice for your qualitative coding. It works with a wide range of data types and offers powerful tools for qualitative data analysis, such as automatic coding, visualization, mixed methods, statistical, and quantitative content analysis tools.