2018 MAXQDA Photo Contest
We proudly present the 2018 MAXQDA Photo Contest Winners:
The talented photographers behind the following Top Five #PictureYourResearch photos have won the 2018 MAXQDA Photo Contest and will receive a large-scale acrylic or glass print of their submission!
“Sharing Most Significant Change Results with Community Members”
by Christina Bowels
“Habits of Mind”
by Marcellus Nealy
“The Smell of Graduation”
by Faisal Rasool
“Crossing the River”
by Glory Dee Romo
“Sustainable Coffee is an Issue of Social Justice”
by Yair Merlín-Uribe
Check out the MAXQDA Research Blog to find out more about the research behind these photos and why they were chosen, as well as see the seven photos chosen as Honorable Mentions for the this year’s #PictureYourResearch contest.
MAXQDA Photo Contest 2018 – #PictureYourResearch
Share a glimpse into your day-to-day life as a researcher in the field with the MAXQDA community
The third MAXQDA Photo Contest is here! Hundreds of researchers from around the world have sent us their incredible snaps of life in the field and each year, five talented photographers were featured here on the MAXQDA website, on our social media, and on our VERBI Software’s Christmas cards. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the contest, we have decided to do it again this year with new and exciting prizes!
Picture yourself in the field
Working on a research project brings you to places you might never have discovered otherwise. You look at the world around you while asking questions about places, situations, relationships, and other details of life and society. VERBI Software is interested in your unique perspective and would like to invite you to share it with our global community!
The winners’ photogaphs and research projects will be featured on the MAXQDA website and social media.
Every photographer whose entry is chosen as a winner will receive a large-scale acrylic or glass print of their photograph.
Each photographer will automatically be entered into our #PictureYourResearch Raffle to win a 1-year MAXQDA Analytics Pro license.
How to Take Part:
1. Upload Your Photo
Upload your favorite research photo (highest resolution possible – min. 1.5 MB in size) by September 13th, 2018 using the form below. Don’t forget to share some of the background information about your photo, such as: what is the context in which the picture was taken? Who is featured in the image? And at what point during your research journey was it taken?
2. Share Your Submission on Social Media
Share your photo on your social media platform(s) of choice using the hashtags #PictureYourResearch and #MAXQDAPhotoContest and tag us in the caption
@VerbiSoftware or @MAXQDA so our community can learn more about your research project.
- All entries must be submitted by 13 September 2018 at the latest.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have obtained the consent of all persons depicted to use their image.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have taken the image yourself and have all rights thereto.
- By submitting this photograph, you grant VERBI Software GmbH permission to use the image for various web and print media (including your name for crediting purposes). You also grant permission to allow the image to be edited, if necessary, for presentation purposes.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees and their relatives are not eligible to win.
The submission deadline of the 2018 MAXQDA Photo Contest has passed.