MAXQDA

Fail to read .RTF files

24.02.2022, 15:19

Hello,

I am trying to load about 100 .rtf files into my project. These files were created by 3 individuals who downloaded them onto their own computers, and I'm compiling the documents to create the project. Files from one individual will all load correctly, but files from the other two fail to load properly. I can upload these documents into MaxQDA without errors, but when I open them, the files are entirely blank-- no data at all. When I open the files with microsoft word on my computer, they do contain the expected data. What is going on here? The files are saved on my local drive (not a cloud or shared drive).

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Windows 11
afairchild

Re: Fail to read .RTF files

24.02.2022, 15:48

Hi afairchild,

Thank you for your post. It would be best if you could contact our functional support team directly and send them the files you are failing to import. Our team will then gladly take a look at the files and the importing process and try to find a solution. You can contact our support team via the following form: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

Kind regards on behalf of MAXQDA,
Maren
MAXQDA support team
Maren_eng

Return to Technical Questions