I have been using MAXQDA on a daily basis for different research and evaluation projects for over 5 years. I deliver MAXQDA workshops and webinars as well as teach MAXQDA in my current institution. Furthermore, I provide consultations to researchers, community partners, scholars, and graduate students who are interested in using MAXQDA for their qualitative and mixed methods research and evaluation projects.
- Kuckartz, U., & Rädiker, S. (2021). MAXQDA 2020 Literature reviews with MAXQDA (Toraman, Trans. Turkish). MAXQDA Press. https://www.maxqda.de/wp/wp-content/uploads/LiteratureReviews_TR.pdf
- Rädiker, S., & Kuckartz, U. (2020). Analyzing open-ended survey questions with MAXQDA Step-by-step ( Toraman, Trans. Turkish). MAXQDA Press. Released: January 25, 2021 https://www.maxqda-press.com/catalog/guides/maxqda-ile-acik-uclu-anket-sorularinin-analizi#panel02
- Toraman, S., Cox, K., Plano Clark, V. L., & Dariotis, J. K. (2020). Graduate students’ current practices for writing a mixed methods research study abstract: An examination of doctoral dissertation and master’s thesis abstracts in the ProQuest Dissertations and Theses GlobalTM database. International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches, 12(1), 110-128. https://doi.org/10.29034/ijmra.v12n1a4
- Toraman, S., & Plano Clark, V. L. (2020). Reflections about intersecting mixed methods research with social network analysis. In D. E. Froehlich, M. Rehm, & B. Rienties (Eds.), Mixed methods social network analysis: Theories and methodologies in learning and education (pp. 175 – 188). Routledge. http://dx.doi.org/4324/9780429056826-16
- Plano Clark, V. L., Wang, S. C., & Toraman, S. (2018). Applying qualitative and mixed methods research in family psychology. In B. Fiese, K. Deater-Deckard, M. Celano, E. Jouriles, & M. Whisman (Eds.), APA handbook of contemporary family psychology (Vol. 1, pp. 317-333). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.