MAXQDA

MAXQDA causes errors in Windows mouse functions

Moderator: srueger

MAXQDA causes errors in Windows mouse functions

04.02.2021, 17:19

I am working with MAXQDA 2018.2.5 on Windows 10 Enterprise (version 2004, build 19041.746). Running a MAXMaps model can be quite time-consuming (several minutes in my case). During this operation, some mouse functions in other programs no longer work. I cannot click and drag files on the Desktop, in and between File Explorer windows, or in the Page Thumbnails window of Adobe Acrobat XI (or between AA and FE). Those are the ones I have tested. Once the MAXQDA operation is properly completed, those mouse functions are reinstalled. They are not reinstalled, however, If I end MAXQDA before the operation has completed (using Task Manager). Is this a known bug, and will it be corrected?

Version: MAXQDA 2018
System: Windows 10
hakonf

Re: MAXQDA causes errors in Windows mouse functions

07.02.2021, 12:14

Hi!

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues using MAXQDA 2018. I guess we need to take a closer look at your case and troubleshoot if necessary. Could you please send us a ticket via the link below so that our online support team can contact you regarding the reported issue?

https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

Thank you and best regards from MAXQDA support team!
Aikokul

Re: MAXQDA causes errors in Windows mouse functions

09.02.2021, 13:51

Thanks, Aikokul, I have done as you suggested.
hakonf

Return to Technical Questions