Search/find and replace?

11.08.2017, 06:08

Im stumped. While in edit mode, is there a way to find and replace text in a transcript?

Version: MAXQDA 12
System: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)

My current research:

http://www.FredSahakian.com

Toolkit: Bookends, MaxQDA, PDF Expert, IA Writer, MindNode, OmniFocus, SwiftText, DEVONthink, Alfred, and ClipMenu
FredS

Re: Search/find and replace?

14.08.2017, 13:48

Dear FredS,

there are many ways to find text – either by clicking on the little magnifying lense in the "Document Browser"-toolbar, or by using the "(Advanced) Lexical Search" under "Analysis". Of course, when using the first option in combination with the EDIT-mode, you can delete them manually. To automatically change text however is not integrated, so you'lln need to use a word processing software (like Word, OpenOffice etc.) for this.
Kind regards,
Andreas
MAXQDA Support Team
Andreas II.

Re: Search/find and replace?

20.08.2017, 18:13

there are many ways to find text – either by clicking on the little magnifying lense in the "Document Browser"-toolbar, or by using Clenbuterol the "(Advanced) Lexical Search" under "Analysis".

I use Word as the search and replace feature works great. Then I just paste it in.
BarrettQ

Return to Technical Questions