MAXQDA

How to adjust the font size in subcode stat table?

Moderator: srueger

How to adjust the font size in subcode stat table?

26.09.2018, 13:37

I really love the subcode statistics function, it's the function I use most often. But, the results are not always showing up nicely. So, next question:
How can I adjust the font size in the subcode statistics table?

As you can see in the image, now it's not nice to read. A smaller font size, or another font + smaller size, would be helpfull, for the LABELS, and also for the frequencies mentioned inside the graphics.

Version: MAXQDA 2018
System: Windows 10
Loekarin

Re: How to adjust the font size in subcode stat table?

26.09.2018, 17:06

Hi Karin,
thanks for your question! Yes, I can see the need for more customization options with your example quite clearly.. I'm afraid they are not implemented yet. But I'll pass this on as a feature request! I'm sure one day the chart viewer will get an overhaul as well (like most recently the word cloud and multiple selection, before that a completly new interface... it's such a long list, I hope you don't get frustrated if it should take a while.)
Kind regards,

Andreas
Andreas V.

28.09.2018, 14:45

But if your team does all these things, in the end MAXQDA will be the very best qualitative analysis and mixed methods software :-) Just make options and functions and visual representations that the competition doesn't have :-)
Loekarin

09.10.2018, 15:02

Well, I like to think that it already is :-) ;-) And I think that's what the development team/programmers/CEO etc. are trying to accomplish, releasing great features that the competition doesn't have..

However, in my eyes, the most important thing of all is a forum that runs smoothely. Can't overestimate the value of that!
Andreas V.

Return to Feature Requests