problems on import docs and complaint for student version

14.03.2016, 13:07

it s a kind of complaint and problem
I bought Maxqda 12 about 4 days ago. Have a lots of problems to import docs and convert maxqda11 to maxqda 12 and i waste my 4 days to solve problem. I sent the problem to tech support of maxqda. still doesnt working
I was using max 11 without import problems so nothing has changed in my pc.
i just deleted old version and install new version release number :
when i try to import docs any kind transcript or word data or excell. gives an error like following files couldnt be imported. it was a simple word file.
if you have an idea about whats going on.
when you update a new version why we have to fell stress whether i can continue to my work or not.

Version: MAXQDA 12
System: Windows 10
Azak

Re: problems on import docs and complaint for student versio

14.03.2016, 20:38

Dear Azak,

many thanks for your post. We understand that it may be frustrating if you encounter problems when
you transfer projects from MAXQDA 11 to 12 and when you import doc files in MAXQDA 12. We are not aware of any issues you are describing, tested conversion and import several times in several conditions, so our support team will have to find out what causes the issues in your special case.

We kindly ask you for some patience with our support staff who will try hard to find a solution and we really hope that you can continue working with MAXQDA 11 meanwhile. Our support team will get back to you to help you starting work with MAXQDA 12 as soon as possible.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA team,
Stefan
Dr Stefan Rädiker
Training, Coaching, Analysis for Research & Evaluation
Stefan Rädiker

Return to Technical Questions