MAXQDA

Problem with Twitter download

05.12.2022, 11:34

Hi everyone, I've been having issues with Twitter download: despite setting the start and end dates, all the downloads are limited to two or three days. It's not the problem of the hashtags, as I've manually checked that they had existed prior to my download start date. I've done this a few times and I cannot get downloads from all the requested dates.
Another issue is that the same Tweet is downloaded multiple times, between 2 or 8 (and I didn't choose to download retweets).

Can you please suggest some solutions?

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: MAC OS
ma.kolo

Re: Problem with Twitter download

06.12.2022, 10:18

Dear ma.kolo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! In this case, it would be best if you could contact our colleagues in the support team directly and tell them the configurations you set the Twitter import window to. This way, we can try to reproduce the issue and hopefully solve it quickly. For that, you can simply attach a screenshot of the import dialogue to your message. You can contact the functional support team via the contact form on our website: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

All the best on behalf of the MAXQDA team,

Alex
Alex_EN

Re: Problem with Twitter download

12.12.2022, 14:30

Thanks Alex!
ma.kolo

Return to Technical Questions