MAXQDA

Access token expired on TeamCloud

31.10.2022, 15:59

Hi,

I am the leader in a MAXQDA Team Cloud project. The project has 2 other members and they are having issues in connecting to the project. Right after they sign in to MAXQDA Team Cloud, they receive a message saying that their access token has expired, asking them to reconnect to MAXQDA Team Cloud. They try to sign in again and receive the same message over and over.
The problem occurs only with the team members. I can access Team Could and work normally.
What could be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Elaine

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Mac OS X 12.x (Monterey)
evenson

Re: Access token expired on TeamCloud

01.11.2022, 10:53

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for reaching out!

In order to diagnose the issue, our development team will take a look at the TeamCloud backlog. For this, I would like to ask you to contact us via email using our support form and provide us with the TeamCloud user names (email addresses) of the participants, information on the operating system and the exact version of MAXQDA they are using. Our support form can be found here: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

We are confident that the issue can be solved quickly.

All the best on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,
Alex
Alex_EN

Return to Technical Questions