MAXQDA

Coding across pages of a pdf

10.10.2022, 21:10

I am having some issues with coding across two pages of a pdf. I can only select the text on one page or on another page, and if I try to select the text across both pages it then marks the whole pdf page for the code. Is there any fix for this? Thanks,

[attachment=0]Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 22.06.28.png[/attachment]

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 22.06.28.png
Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 22.06.28.png (86.97 KiB) Viewed 16853 times
nolczak

Re: Coding across pages of a pdf

11.10.2022, 11:30

Hey there!

In most cases, if there is an issue with a PDF-file it usually is related to the file itself. Hence, it would be best if you could send your PDF-file for inspection to our functional support. You can contact our functional support over our website at: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

It is also possible, though, that the file containing your user settings might be corrupted. To rule this out, please reset your user settings as follows:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the MAXQDA interface
- Navigate to "User interface" and choose "Reset interface settings"
- MAXQDA will need to restart

Please be aware that due to this your list of recently opened projects will be emptied. Your MAXQDA project files remain untouched at the location they were saved at and can be opened through "Open existing project" > "other project" > "OK".

Best regards,
Steven
Steven_eng

Return to Technical Questions