MAXQDA

Cannot upload audio file .WAV

12.04.2022, 09:34

Hello,
I am using MAXQDA version 2020 and have been trying to upload an audio file in WAV format. However, every time I try the pop-up says that a) the file cannot be found, b) the format is not supported or c) that the audio file is broken. The file is downloaded to my desktop, it's a WAV file that should be supported, and whenever I press play the audio works just fine. Does anyone know what the issue might be here?

Thanks!

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Windows 11
Lieve_B

Re: Cannot upload audio file .WAV

13.04.2022, 16:14

Hello Lieve_B,

Thank you for posting here. In most of the cases where .wav files are causing issues it already helps to save them as a .wav file again with any open source audio file converter.

If this doesn't help, it would be best if you could contact our support team directly and send them the audio file in question so our team can further assist. You can contact our support team via the following contact form:
https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

Kind regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,
Maren
MAXQDA support team
Maren_eng

Return to Technical Questions