MAXQDA

teamwork function isn't working

08.03.2022, 18:44

I am getting an error message when trying to import teamwork:

Your projected could not be converted.

A MAXQDA 2022 project with the same name as the chosen MAXQDA project already exists in the folder.

If you already converted the project, please open the converted one.

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Windows 10
kandes

Re: teamwork function isn't working

11.03.2022, 09:48

Hello,

Thank you for your question! This message indicates that there already is a converted project with the same name in the current folder. Maybe you have converted the file already? To resolve the issue, you can also just rename the original file with another file name and then try converting the file again.

I hope this helps!

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Andreas M.
Andreas M.

23.10.2022, 13:11

Same problem but not a project file from teamwork. Updated software without saving project and now when trying to open I get this same error message. There is NO OTHER file in the folder, only the original file .mx22. Not happy.
Ndinwiddie

26.10.2022, 14:59

Dear Ndinwiddie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, this indicates an issue that occurred with the most recent update. By default, MAXQDA saves backups of your project files in the folder MAXQDA 2022/Backups. We would like to ask you to contact our colleagues in the support team and provide them with a backup of your project file. They will then be able to further diagnose the issue and solve it for you. You can contact our support team via the support form on our website: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support.

All the best from the MAXQDA team,
Alex
Alex_EN

Return to Technical Questions