MAXQDA

Codes lost after exiting creative coding

30.01.2022, 13:50

Can sb help?
Some of my codes from the Code System disappeared after I did some creative coding--I tried to put several existing codes under a new Code X, but then I removed Code X. After I exited creative coding, all my codes under Code X also disappeared from the Code System column--but they are still in the Document. I wonder what happened and how can I retrieve all codes in the Code System? Thanks.

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)
hhhccc

Re: Codes lost after exiting creative coding

31.01.2022, 10:50

Hello,

Thank you for your question! In this case, it would probably be best to directly contact the Functional Support and to send in your MAXQDA project file. Maybe some of your data can be recovered. In some cases, using documents from a cloud or network drive can lead to such issues.

You find the functional support team here: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

I hope this helps! If not, or in case of any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Andreas
Andreas M.

Return to Technical Questions