MAXQDA

Duration of video code not being picked up

27.08.2021, 06:25

Hello,

I have ran a '% Code Coverage' report for a video file. The problem is that the report is not picking up the entire duration (Percentages: none report) for the whole class code. For some reason it is only picking up one of the whole class codes. This means that my duration of whole class time is 7 minutes (see below) when it should be double that time as can be seen by the codeline report.

Any tips of trips that can be provided would be appreciated.

Thank you

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Windows 10
Attachments
Duration_TMES.JPG
Duration_TMES.JPG (84.57 KiB) Viewed 8477 times
Codeline_TMES.JPG
Codeline_TMES.JPG (68.3 KiB) Viewed 8477 times
Monty

Re: Duration of video code not being picked up

30.08.2021, 09:50

Dear Monty,

Thank you for your question. Telling just from the screenshot it seems indeed there is something off here.

There is also a chance that whatever is happening has to do with user settings being messed up for some reason. So you can reset your user settings to find out if that helps. To reset the user settings, please klick on the gear-icon in the top right of the MAXQDA menu choose "Reset user settings" and press "OK”. MAXQDA will close and restart.

If the problem still persists, it would be best that you contact our support team directly, sending along your project file and an example video file so that we can verify the cause of the issue directly.

I hope this helps! If not, or in case of any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Andreas
Andreas M.

Re: Duration of video code not being picked up

31.08.2021, 01:25

Thanks for getting back to me Andreas. I will send the file to the MAXQDA support team as resetting the user settings did not rectify the issue.
Monty

Return to Technical Questions