MAXQDA

Password and user management

10.08.2021, 16:17

I was involved in a project another faculty member was conducting. This faculty member wanted me to do coding with a graduate student. The graduate student set up the sharing in MAXQDA. She added me as a user. We did work before covid. Everything came to a halt during covid. The graduate student graduated and moved on. I went back into the data to check on themes and accuracy of the article we are writing (along with the former graduate student). I cannot remember the password she assigned me or that I potentially made. The former grad student cannot get into her account because it has been deleted by the University (it was a special staff account we made, and not her student account, which she still has). We've contacted IT to try and reinstate her account, so she can reset my password and allow me back into the shared files. But if IT doesn't do it, then are we just out of luck?

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 11.0 (Big Sur)
sean

Re: Password and user management

11.08.2021, 08:58

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting here.

Please send a ticket to our Online Support team and attach your MAXQDA project file to it. You can do so by following this link: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

We look forward to helping you.

With best regards

MAXQDA Online Support Team
Aikokul

Return to Technical Questions