MAXQDA

Timestamps Removed from All Documents

10.06.2021, 15:13

Hi,

Here's the situation:

1) I convert a transcript to a Focus Group Transcript
2) I see that the new Focus Group Transcript has an erroneous speaker identified. Because I cannot delete that speaker, I need to go to the original transcript to make edits.
3) I delete the Focus Group Transcript because it's wrong.
4) All timestamps in all existing documents in the same document group are now lost. I am no longer able to use sync mode to listen/view the attached media file for a given transcript.

Thanks,

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 11.0 (Big Sur)
~Kyle~

------------------------------------

Kyle M. L. Jones (MLIS, PhD)
Assistant Professor
Indiana University-Indianapolis (IUPUI)

@thecorkboard
thecorkboard.org
thecorkboard

Re: Timestamps Removed from All Documents

11.06.2021, 09:26

Hi,

Thank you for posting here. Would it be possible to send us a support ticket via
https://www.maxqda.com/function-support and send us your project file (the copy where you haven't yet converted your transcript to a focus group transcript)? We suspect that the problem may be related to the database integrity fault.

Please don't forget to attach a MAXQDA support file, which you can export from MAXQDA > a help button "?" > export support file.

With best regards

MAXQDA support team
Aikokul

Return to Technical Questions