MAXQDA

Deleting specific imported Tweets in documents

20.05.2021, 13:14

Hi!,

I'm working with a somewhat large amount of tweets and I need to narrow them down to some specific topics.
I wonder if there is an in-built feature in MAXQDA to delete specific Tweets from the data set. The only way to do this that I've found is exporting all the Tweets into an excel sheet, deleting them manually and then importing them back, and it seems quite inconvenient.

Thanks!

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Windows 10
raul123456

Re: Deleting specific imported Tweets in documents

25.05.2021, 11:11

Hi Raul,

Thank you for posting here! Unfortunately, this function doesn't exist (yet), but we will gladly forward it as a feature request to our development team. You can also easily transmit feature wishes and feedback directly to our development team via the following form:
https://www.maxqda.com/maxqda-feedback

Kind regards from MAXQDA,
Maren
MAXQDA support team
Maren_eng

Re: Deleting specific imported Tweets in documents

25.05.2021, 13:36

Hi, Raul!
I usually convert into an excel spreadsheet, then delete all the unwanted tweets. Unfortunately, this way you lose the Twitter analysis feature, but you can use all the others.
pablojacinto

Return to Technical Questions