MAXQDA

❗️Urgent: documents disappeared (after update)

Moderator: srueger

❗️Urgent: documents disappeared (after update)

30.10.2020, 20:08

Hi,

I just updated the latest version of MAXQDA 2020. But a horrible thing happened: only 3 out of 110 documents left on MAXQDA. The weird thing is that the coded segments (total frequency) seem still there. But none of the coded segments of the disappeared documents are clickable.

Although I have backup files of this project, I still lost some of recent coded segments. So, I would appreciate it if someone can explain it and solve the problem.

Thanks!

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
ygjose

Re: ❗️Urgent: documents disappeared (after update)

02.11.2020, 11:22

Hello,

in such an urgent case we would kindly ask you to directly contact the technical support team via the support form. As we will likely need to investigate this case in detail, this is better done in a private email correspondence.

https://www.maxqda.com/license-support

To speed things up, if you can, please send us the affected MAXQDA file (.mx20 file). Additionally, we kindly ask you to also send us the file "MAXQDA 2020_Support.zip" from your computer, which may also help us to identify the issue. You can find the file in MAXQDA under "? > Export support file".

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Andreas
Andreas M.

Return to Technical Questions