MAXQDA

Codes duplicating at Teamwork import data

19.08.2020, 10:15

Hi all,

New MaxQDA user and new to the forum. I was wondering if you can help me to see what I'm doing wrong here.

I am helping my colleague with a Maxqda project and use Teamwork feature to transfer the coding from one computer to another.

We started with the same project file, we're not changing the document structure (se we have the same amount, same names) but we're coding separately on two computers. At the end of each day, I'm sending my colleague my coding using Teamwork export data exchange file.

I've noticed however that some of the codes duplicated when the data was imported. See the photo below.

The correct one should be as below:

Maybe you can give me a clue about what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you,

Virgil.

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)
Virgil Ispas

Re: Codes duplicating at Teamwork import data

25.08.2020, 10:26

Dear Virgil,

Thank you for your post!

Would it be possible for you to contact our support team directly and send them both of the files you are using for Teamwork-Import/Export so they can take a look at what is happening here? You can contact our support team via the following form: https://www.maxqda.com/help-support/onlinesupport

Kind regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,
Maren
MAXQDA support team
Maren_eng

Return to Technical Questions