MAXQDA

web collector does not collect website

18.08.2020, 13:14

Dear MAXQDA Team,

I have recently installed MAXQDA 2018 and added the web collector application on chrome on my work computer and on my laptop (both running on Windows 10). On my laptop the web collector works fine however on my work computer I click on the collect button and even though the website appears in my download folder it does not appear when going to import - web collector data within the MAXQDA program. I also do not get a message that a download is in progress as I get it on the laptop. As my employer prefers that I work on the computer rather than the laptop I would be glad about any hints as to how to solve this question.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,
Janina

Version: MAXQDA 2018
System: Windows 10
Janina

Re: web collector does not collect website

18.08.2020, 15:04

Hi Janina,

Thank you for posting here! To locate the error with Web Collector, we need further technical details about your computer and project file. Please contact our online support team using the link below and provide the links to the websites you are trying to collect. Our team will contact you within a working day.

https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

Best regards

MAXQDA support team
Aikokul

Return to Technical Questions