MAXQDA

License Activation for Student/PhD Candidates?

13.08.2020, 13:39

Hello all,

I am currently a PhD candidate hoping to complete my dissertation in the next couple of months. I am currently in the latter portion of my data collection stage. I have been using MAXQDA to document and code my qualitative interview transcripts. My 30-day free trial recently expired and I need MAXQDA to code interviews. I went to purchase a 6-month subscription and noticed that students/PhD candidates get a substantially cheaper deal on subscriptions and purchases. Understandably, I was required to verify my student ID. I submitted the required information twice, the first time being over a week ago. The website indicated that it may take 1-2 business days to receive confirmation but it has been over a week and I've received no communication whatsoever from MAXQDA. Also, I reside in the USA and there is no support email or phone number I can contact for USA support. Do you happen to have any insight on this?

Thanks!

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Windows 10
PMNorman

Re: License Activation for Student/PhD Candidates?

13.08.2020, 15:06

Hi PMNorman,

Thank you for your post! We have checked in with our Customer Service and they have sent you an email yesterday and on August 5th. Maybe our mail went to your spam folder?

If you didn't get a mail, maybe you can contact our Customer Service directly and maybe from an alternate email adress? You can contact our Customer Service directly via mail (cs@maxqda.com) or via the following form:
https://www.maxqda.com/contact/verbi-software

If there are any questions regarding the usage or installation of MAXQDA you can contact our online support via the following form and our team will gladly answer your questions:
https://www.maxqda.com/help-support/onlinesupport

Kind regards on behalf of the MAXQDA team,
Maren
MAXQDA support team
Maren_eng

Re: License Activation for Student/PhD Candidates?

13.08.2020, 15:29

Thank you for your response! I checked my spam, trash, and quarantine folders and strangely I have nothing from MAXQDA. However, I have emailed customer support so hopefully I can have it sent to an alternate email address.
PMNorman

Return to Technical Questions