MAXQDA

Codes disappearing when taking notes

15.04.2020, 10:02

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the codes. Sometimes they just disappear. I am taking notes in a new document with bullet points, and sometimes when I copy and paste a new note onto a bullet point, or press enter to delete a bullet point/switch between points all my codes in the document are deleted. They are deleted in the side bar and in the document system as well, i.e. next to the document name it says there are 0 codes although I already coded several segments before.

I have already done all the trouble shooting recommended in the forums. It is not an issue with the colour codes in the sidebar, they are all activated.

Thanks for your help!

Version: MAXQDA 2020
System: Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)
LDub1

Re: Codes disappearing when taking notes

17.04.2020, 18:21

Dear user,

Welcome in the MAXQDA user forum!

I strongly suggest that you contact our online support team by sending us a ticket along with your project file and video recording displaying the issue at hand, if possible. You can issue a ticket here: https://www.maxqda.com/help-support/onlinesupport. Our online support team usually reacts to technical issues within a day.

With best regards,

MAXQDA support team
Aikokul

Return to Technical Questions