Complete Print Out

31.01.2019, 22:11

I would like to export everything I have in a project (transcripts with codes, coded segments etc.)in a Word or Pdf file and then subsequently print all of it. Is this possible?
As far as I can tell, there are print options that are more selective but am not sure how I can print a complete project.

Thank you very much for any feedback!

Version: MAXQDA 2018
System: Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
Chiara

Re: Complete Print Out

05.02.2019, 16:59

Hello Chiara,
thanks for your question and welcome to the MAXQDA Forum!

You can export your entire project into one giant excel file, with different sheets for all of the parts – but I guess this can not be easily printed. If I were to download all of my data so that I can print it, I would do it like this:

1) Documents: Tab "Reports" > "Export > All documents"
2) Retrieved Segments: Activate all documents & codes, then export the "Retrieved Segments"-window to Word (use the export button almost all the way to the right in this window)
3) Memos: Tab "Reports" > "Overview of Memos" (also allows saving all Memos as rtf for example)
4) Code System: Tab "Reports" > "Export > Code System"

In the "Reports"-tab are also two options to export summaries, in case you have them in your project.

Afterwards, you'll have pretty much your entire project in different Word files, which you could then merge if you want to.

We hope this helps! If not, or in case of any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Andreas
MAXQDA Support Team
Andreas V.

Return to Technical Questions