Exporting multiple documents including coded segments

04.12.2018, 13:18

I would like to export multiple documents from MAXQDA, including the coded segments to a Word or Pdf file. Is this possible?

As far as I can tell, it is only possible to export single documents to rich text files (without coded segments) or to print single documents to PDF (which does include the coded segments). Since I would like to export many documents, doing this one document at a time will be very time consuming.

Thank you in advance!

Version: MAXQDA 2018
System: Windows 10
alschotel

Re: Exporting multiple documents including coded segments

05.12.2018, 15:02

Hello alschotel,
thanks for your question and welcome to the MAXQDA Forum! I'm afraid that printing multiple documents with coding stripes at the side is indeed not integrated as a function in MAXQDA. I assume you already know that you can export just the coded segments themselves (for example by doubleclicking on a code, or rightclicking on a document, and selecting "Overview of Coded Segments")?

In any case, I will forward this question as a feature request to our development team.

Kind regards,

Andreas
MAXQDA Support Team
Andreas V.

Return to Technical Questions