No access to MAXQDA 12

18.06.2018, 08:13

Dear Andreas dear all
Since last week we cannot enter in Maxqda. When we try to access, the window asking for licence number appears, as it used to do at the beginning when we installed the software for the firs time. See the screenshot attached.
We choose our option (the last one, Connection at MAXQDA licence server) and insert the requested data, but the access is impossible.
We use MAXQDA 12 analytic pro version, that runs on a remote windows server provided by our university.
Thank you in advance for your help, bests!

Version: MAXQDA 12
System: Windows 10
Attachments
screenshot 18 06 1.png
screenshot 18 06 1.png (140.73 KiB) Viewed 53 times
daniela cherubini

Re: No access to MAXQDA 12

18.06.2018, 13:13

Dear daniela,

thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm afraid I can't help you with this here, because we have another team of people taking care of licenses, and the forum is not really the best place for network configurations etc. So I would ask you to create a new ticket at

https://www.maxqda.com/help-support/onlinesupport#Kontaktieren

and select at "Question category" the entry "Installation, activation and licenses". Then one of my colleagues will be with you shortly.

Kind regards,

Andreas
MAXQDA Support Team
Andreas II.

Return to Technical Questions