MAXQDA

MAXQDA Stuck Installing Update

06.02.2023, 00:31

Hello,

I am about to begin analysis, so I started up MAXQDA, created a new project, and it prompted to install an update. I agreed, and within a short period of time it said it was Installing Update.

It has not budged in nearly an hour, still claiming that it is Installing Update. Is this normal? Is there a prompt window somewhere I should be seeing that is waiting for my input? The MacOS Activity Monitor is showing very little CPU or disk activity. This feels like it is waiting for me somewhere. I have checked the desktops on all of my monitors, but do not see a lone window anywhere. This is a M1 Pro MacBook, 32 GB of RAM.

Thanks for any guidance,
Marty

Version: MAXQDA 2022
System: Mac OS X 12.x (Monterey)
marty.scholes

Re: MAXQDA Stuck Installing Update

06.02.2023, 06:34

I was able to download the latest MAXQDA and just overwrite the existing application.
marty.scholes

Re: MAXQDA Stuck Installing Update

07.02.2023, 11:12

Hello,

We are happy to hear that you were able to install the latest update! In case of any further questions regarding the update process you can contact our support team via the form on our website: https://www.maxqda.com/function-support

All the best on behalf of the MAXQDA team,

Alex
Alex_EN

Return to Technical Questions