2019 MAXQDA Photo Contest
MAXQDA Photo Contest 2019 – #PictureYourResearch
Picture yourself in the field:
Share a glimpse into your day-to-day life as a researcher with the MAXQDA community
The fourth-annual MAXQDA Photo Contest is here! Hundreds of researchers from around the world have sent us their incredible snaps of life in the field and each year, five talented photographers were featured here on the MAXQDA website, on our social media, and on our VERBI Software holiday prints. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the contest, we have decided to do it again this summer!
Working on a research project brings you to places you might never have discovered otherwise. You look at the world around you while asking questions about places, situations, relationships, and other details of life and society. VERBI Software is interested in your unique perspective and would like to invite you to share it with our global community!
The winners’ photographs and research projects will be featured on the MAXQDA website and social media.
Every photographer whose entry is chosen as a winner will receive a large-scale acrylic or glass print of their photograph.
Each photographer will automatically be entered into our #PictureYourResearch Raffle to win a 1-year MAXQDA Analytics Pro license.
How to Take Part:
1. Upload Your Photo
Upload your favorite research photo (highest resolution possible – min. 1.5 MB in size) by September 9th, 2019 using the form below. Don’t forget to share some of the background information about your photo, such as: what is the context in which the picture was taken? Who is featured in the image? And at what point during your research journey was it taken?
2. Share Your Submission on Social Media
Share your photo on your social media platform(s) of choice using the hashtags #PictureYourResearch and #MAXQDAPhotoContest and tag us in the caption
@VerbiSoftware or @MAXQDA so our community can learn more about your research project.
- All entries must be submitted by September 9th, 2019 at the latest.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have obtained the consent of all persons depicted to use their image.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have taken the image yourself and have all rights thereto.
- By submitting this photograph, you grant VERBI Software GmbH permission to use the image for various web and print media (including your name for crediting purposes). You also grant permission to allow the image to be edited, if necessary, for presentation purposes.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees and their relatives are not eligible to win.
The submission deadline of the 2019 MAXQDA Photo Contest has passed.
MAXQDA Photo Contest 2019 key image “Culture Pal Pal” by Nuwair ALHajari.
Taken in Georgia, this image shows a research site where fieldwork is being done to explore the culture of the people that departed and left only these relics.