MAXQDA

MAXMaps

14.03.2017, 20:04

I'm using regularly MAXMaps to display my data and I very often encounter problems resulting from some missing features:

- REDO option in MAXMaps: It should be possible to "undo an UNDO" operation; if you accidentally go too far with UNDO, you loose EVERYTHING you spent hours on! and that's really sad!!!! :cry:
- When inserting the coded segment to the code in the MAXMaps, the quotation doesn’t get identified with the document and the line

Besides that, I believe using MAXMaps would be much more convenient if:
- Edition of the text (both in the quotations of the text segments) as well as added text should be easier to edit:
cut here and there, rather than by backspacing from the end of the text;
adjust the font i.e. as it is for example in the Text Field in MSword
- there were more options to edit the additional elements (sqauers, circles) in the MAXMaps

I'd appreciate the additional features a lot and it would improve an already good product!
regards,
Apd

Version: MAXQDA 12
System: Windows 10
Apd

Re: MAXMaps

15.03.2017, 17:54

Dear Apd,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your improvement ideas about MAXMaps with us. We will discuss your ideas in our development team.

Best regards
Malte
Malte Hilker
Manager Product Development & Evaluation, MAXQDA team
Malte Hilker

15.03.2017, 17:57

Great, if you needed any more detailed explanations about my suggestion, please contact me.
Regards,
Apd

08.07.2017, 00:27

Exactly. I am signing up here just to express the same discontent with the Maps. It is really shame that such a rich application has very ineffective concept maps.
We need some real mapping capability like Atlas Ti's Network feature.

https://youtu.be/O_Z84L_J8sk?t=104
Dellu

Return to Feature Requests