Small queries: how to delete color & close documents

19.02.2014, 12:11

Hi - I have been using MaxQDA quite happily for some years & I don't recall having many issues with it but now I have two small frustrations with 11.0.5 Win (I'll be moving to Mac when all the features are in place). My problems are:
1. I have assigned a color to some documents but I now want to remove it but cannot seem to do so - even changing the color to white still appears as a color
2. If I have a document open in the Document Browser I cannot close it - if there are multiple documents open as tabs I can close all but the last one. Even if I close the Document Browser when I open it again the document it still open!
Anyone any ideas? Thanks - otherwise it's the best CAQDAS product by a very long way :D
glenaffric

Re: Small queries: how to delete color - Update

19.02.2014, 15:49

I have now discovered the default colour GREEN is actually used for all documents and codes as a non-colour therefore to remove assigned colour you simply change it to GREEN. But this is not much use if you actually want to use the colour green nor is mentioned anywhere in the documentation (also I don't remember this being an issue on previous versions).
glenaffric

Return to Technical Questions