Feature suggestion: document system

21.01.2013, 02:44

In the Document system panel, it would be very helpful if there were additional column headers available to help sort the documents-- e.g., file size, date created / last saved, etc. This would help cut time in my workflow, so I wouldn't have to tab back to windows explorer to look up that info on the source documents.
varlokkur

Re: Feature suggestion: document system

21.01.2013, 17:34

A friend suggested also adding a column for document groups, indicating the total number of documents within the group. (I know you can find this info by activating all, but if it's feasible to add it, it may be a time saver)
varlokkur

Re: Feature suggestion: document system

21.01.2013, 18:13

Another feature idea -- right now if you select to 'color' a document, it just adds a small square in the corner of the document icon. Even with the larger text setting turned on, it can be difficult to see these squares at a glance. If there were additional optional columns, one could be a dedicated 'color' column that provides a much larger square or circle (or perhaps even an emoticode?).

For example, I use colors right now to identify which documents need to be coded, which are completely coded, which deserve a second look... of course I could use activation to find this info, but in keeping with the spirit of the earlier feature suggestion, this would be a more intuitive user experience.
varlokkur

Return to Technical Questions