Get your MAXQDA student license now
Order your MAXQDA student license
1. Fill out the student license request form
Follow the link at the bottom of this page to the student license request form for either MAXQDA or MAXQDAplus. MAXQDA consist of MAXQDA and MAXMaps, while MAXQDAplus additionally includes MAXDictio, our tool for quantitative text analysis.
2. Verify your student status
Verify your student status with:
1. current student ID (if you are a doctoral candidate you can verify your student status with a letter of confirmation from your institution or mentor)
2. official picture ID (e.g. drivers license, passport)
3. Checking your student status
We will manually check your student status, which may take up to 1-2 business days.
4. Receive a link to the MAXQDA online shop and order your license
After your student status is verified you will receive an e-mail with a link, that takes you directly to the MAXQDA online shop, where you can order your license. If you wish, you can also add an installation CD to your order.
The product e-mail with all the information about downloading and installing MAXQDA is delivered immediately after payment has been received.
Get started – Select your product
* Please note that for German and EU customers, 19 percent sales tax must be added.
MAXQDAplus is the extended version of MAXQDA
and additionally includes MAXDictio, a tool for quantitative text analysis.
Important order information
As a student, you can purchase MAXQDA at an extremely reduced price – without a time limit.
- The student license is an extremely price reduced single user license and can be installed on one privately used computer.
- When you purchase a new computer, you can always transfer your license to a new computer by doing a license transfer.
- Students must provide us with proof of their current student or doctoral candidate (PhD students) status.
- Billing and shipping addresses must belong to the student. It is not possible to order a student license through an institution.
- Student licenses cannot be given or sold to non-students.
- Student licenses cannot be upgraded.